- Our Pathfinders set up tents in the rain without complaining, were able to be creative in eating supper without their mess kits, & cheerfully tried new food experiments. Through mud and sunshine they tried their best at events, made friends, enjoyed the beauty of Lake Whitney and listened intently to the inspirational speaker. It was an adventurous and fun weekend!
- The Lake Whitney Stand Out Camporee was a very fun experience. One of the things I liked was the sermon because the speaker was very real with his words. Also I liked how the writs bands would synchronize and shine.
- My experience at the Stand Out Camporee was nice. Miss Linda, Ashley, Rebecca, and Hannah went down to the lake and it was a nice refresher.
- Camporee was a lot of fun. I enjoyed the service the most, and meeting other clubs. Very, very, very cold, rainy, muddy, sometimes warm, but fun overall. 7.4/10. I would go again.
- At the Camporee we cooked, worshipped, socialized, had fun, etc. It was a great experience for me. My favorite part of the Camporee was going to Lake Whitney. The lake was so pretty, we all tried to skip rocks on the lake.
- The Stand Out Camporee was very nice. Lots of games and a lot of Pathfinders.
- We went to origami and the Good Samaritan, and sang and prayed.
In early April, the SAIL Pathfinders joined thousands of other Pathfinders from across Texas for the 2023 Texas Pathfinder Camporee. themed Stand Out! Despite some rain, mud, and wind, the SAILs were able to set up camp, join in various activities and events, enjoy time in nature, and join in the uplifting and inspiring worship services. Here are what some of the SAILs had to say about their time at Camporee.
The SAIL Pathfinder Club will be debuting the new movie "The Secret of the Fossil" in January as a club fundraiser. More information coming soon!